AkelDeema: Volume One: Kingdom Builders - by Steve Bonenberger - Book Review


Book: AkelDeema: Volume One: Kingdom Builders

Author: Steve Bonenberger

Publisher: Thought Pros, LLC

Format: PDF

My Rating: 3.9 / 5 Stars


My Review:

AkelDeema is my debut novel by the writer Steve Bonenberger. Being the initial book in the series to occur, it's a solid commencement. I haven't read a work that's based on spiritual areas yet completely fiction-based. When I began reading, I assumed it'll be a little tiring and very dull. But later on, I got so involved in the entire narrative that it was very astonishing. The author's excellent analysis of the denominations is put forward meticulously.

The tale twirls about AkelDeema, a rural area in America. Two religious factions residing in America conclude that it's their job to destroy the darkness, and God has subjectively expressed to them to be in command. The novel is split into four sections, and each section explains how each faction equips itself to combat the evil. Who will succeed, and whatever occurs, in the end, is very exciting to comprehend.

The storyline is quite different and provides you a distinct view entirely on ethical perspectives. It additionally trains you to believe in yourself rather than listen to people surrounding you. I felt the book's cover and the blurb could be better; I thought it didn't do justice to the actual story. The blurb, in fact, left me a little uncertain before seeing the book. The word's language is great; but, the grammar and sentence structure glitches can be taken care of in the following release.

Overall, an exceptional job by the author. I would positively suggest it if you are into religious fiction-based stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review