Five Get Into Trouble (The Famous Five #8) by Enid Blyton - Book Review


MYSTERY / ADVENTURE


FIVE GET INTO TROUBLE (THE FAMOUS FIVE #8)

My Rating: 3.9 / 5 ⭐

As a teen, Enid Blyton's works are clearly your go-to books if you desire to while away your time.

Sadly for me, I was never serious about reading then & chose reading as a hobby while at university. So recently, at a book exhibition, when I got an opportunity to buy one of Enid's novels, I was elated.

I really couldn't help myself with not purchasing it. Experience this novel without reasoning as to whatever will fit wherever. I got the illustrated version & I must say the pictures assist in building a graphic plot to further savor the book.

Children/adolescents are surely gonna like this one more than the mere textual production one. The overall novel-writing form is eloquent & the plot unusual. Though I began with #8 in the series, other than the five's connection, I didn't truly miss anything from the earlier ones. The events at the commencement for the five kids to commence a trip look a little too absurd; but, I think the narrative wouldn't have grown as it did.

I am not positive I'll re-read this one; yet, I believe the youngsters might savor it. Seems like a fine buddy-read book if anyone is into mystery/adventure reads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review