Linger, When You're Gone by Chitra Padmana - Book Review

Book: Linger, When You're Gone

Author: Chitra Padmana

Genre: Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Fiction

Format: Kindle

No. of Pages: 180

My Rating: 4.4 / 5 ⭐


My Review:

Have you ever wondered how you would be if one of your senses were intensified? Would you still be like you are now, or would it imply that everything is modified & your life is altered? Those were my questions while reading the novel. I had never anticipated such an unusual tale could perhaps be created. The author's meticulous investigation & composing skill is very praiseworthy.

The book's cover is beautiful & one can indeed see this specific picture display in one of the scenes. It's the blurb & the book's title that immediately had me choose it. Narrated from the POV of Miris, our female lead, the book is an excellent amalgamation of love, suspense & thriller. Directly from the Prologue, it has one's interest. It's so rare that I see an enjoyable combination in the past & present situations.

The vocabulary employed is pretty intelligible, other than a few grammatical typos. The discussions are so vivid, it presents the tale in a really vigorous way. I so enjoyed reading this one that I completed in a couple of days. Overall, I liked the work & would recommend it to anyone who is a psychological thriller fan. It's a feast for your creative minds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review