Thank You, Richa by Rima Sen - Book Review

Book: Thank You, Richa

Author: Rima Sen

Genre: Romance Fiction

Format: Kindle

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ / 5


My Review:

Thank You, Richa, book with a unique title & a storyline that's precise to my liking. The novel is narrated from Kadhir Permual's POV, in which he shares his one-sided love with Richa Roy. Beginning the account from the existing situation & moving to the flashback, the novel includes all the emotions that a guy passes through right from youth to his present age. I enjoyed the tale so enormously that I gobbled it up in a couple of sessions.

Unrequited love causes a person to go through different emotions like envy, possessiveness, passion, desire, hatred & anxiety. Every mood is described quite accurately, which gives it a highly visual appearance. The vocabulary employed is so uncomplicated & the conversations uplift it by making it extra realistic. I especially enjoyed the fact that the author has kept the book pretty simple & let the character talk for itself.

I liked the charming scenes that youthful Kadhir does to win Richa's care & it had me grinning completely. The author has added some lovely art creations that sit bang on to the circumstances running in the backdrop.

Overall, I would definitely suggest this work to everyone as it has a really cutesy romance where you don't actually have to think a lot while reading. Doesn't that make you feel further relaxing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review