Twice Born : Spiritual Insights from Real-Life Stories - Finding Myself, Guiding Others by Sahar Gharachorlou - Book Review


Book: Twice Born : Spiritual Insights from Real-Life Stories - Finding Myself, Guiding Others
Author: Sahar Gharachorlou
Publisher: The Browser, 2nd edition
Genre: Self Help, New Age Reinacarnation
Pages: 166
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

My Review:
Have you ever entered a time in life where you question 'Why Me?' Has there occurred a life-altering incident when everything in your life has changed? If your response to those questions is yes, then I am sure that 'Twice Born' is the ideal book for you. We have lost ourselves so much in this ambitious & materialistic world that we tend to neglect our spiritual calling, or put in more simplistic words, our intuition.

This book is all about spiritual understanding & opening up that profound part of us that we constantly overlook. For me, it turned out to be an eye-opener. There are several phases that I never presumed had an origin in the first place. For instance, Sahar has shared her clients' as well her self-experiences of past life. I had never thought nor suspected anything like that really exists. People are genuinely freed of their distress by probing in their former lives.

Sahar's writing technique of terming a spade-a-spade is a well-constructed way that she's used in placing her viewpoints on the topic. I especially loved how she advises her readers to reflect deeper on our soulful drive rather than simply thinking of our bodily presence. Though spiritual guiding is an entirely different genre for me, I actually saw a shift in my thought throughout the book. I would certainly recommend 'Twice Born' to everyone to awake yourself to do better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review