Between Wild & Ruin (#1) by Jennifer G Edelson - Book Review


Book: Between Wild & Ruin (#1)
Author: Jennifer G Edelson
Publisher: Bad Apple Books
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Format: PDF
Advance Review Copy: BookSirens
No. of Pages: 414
My Rating: 3.9 / 5 ⭐

My Review:
I understand I am a little late to enter this bandwagon. However, I am so happy I eventually did become a member of this super impressive, young adult, coming of age, urban fantasy fiction. I now hold a crush on all the actors & just can't wait for the series to be transformed into the next blockbuster film, like the Twilight set. It's all that a Twilight fan will desire. Here rather than vampires, you have mountain lions, which only brings the novel one cut up on the larger side.

The beginning of the novel was a tiny bit of a bore for me & then staring at the length, I believed I would never be capable of completing the title any time soon. But, once I was about 30% finished, I got into the groove & next I know, I have ended the whole work in one day. I wish the book's cover could have been expertly executed as it doesn't support its crux. Thanks to the writer, I am back to enjoying works in this particular style.

I want to express my thanks to BookSirens, the author & the publisher Bad Apple Books, for an ARC of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review