Once Upon A Time In Andaman by S Ashvin - Book Review


Book: Once Upon A Time In Andaman
Author: S Ashvin
Genre: Fiction, Thriller, Suspense
Format: Kindle
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ / 5

My Review:

Once Upon A Time in Andaman is a mystery novel including loads of unknown shocks & builds one's interest with every episode. It's a magnificent story incorporating the time machine as an essential element & its following outcomes on the central protagonist's development. With only 82 pages in length, this fictional tale is action-packed & fact-paced. It has photos at the end of most chapters to give a more precise idea to the readers.

The account is based in Andaman & Chennai areas & provides a good measure of information of the places. The past & present situations are explicitly set, which aids in getting the character's performances. I found it fascinating that the writer had me speculating till the end who the offender might be & what really must be occurring.

Though the plot is quite different & super engaging, I noticed that the word usage could be enhanced. There are grammatical mistakes that can be modified in the following publication; however, they didn't actually block the course of my reading. Overall, the narrative is entertaining & can be completed in one sitting. In my view, anyone who likes reading mysteries can read this novel.

I honestly want to acknowledge the author's considerable efforts at formulating such an enjoyable book. I shall definitely be waiting for more works from him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review