The Part I Left With You by Rahul Saini

Book: The Part I Left With You

Author: Rahul Saini

Publisher: Juggernaut Books

Genre: Fiction

Format: Kindle

No. of Pages: 143

My Rating: 4.1 / 5 ⭐


Review:

I need to say this, Rahul Saini's novel-writing form, the entire idea of the account & its performance is so unusual. This is my primary work of the artist & I am happy I chose it after getting fascinated by the book's name. After completing my reading, I needed a while to fully immerse all that he desired to say through the novel. It was interesting, yet so enlightening at the same time, not crossing any boundaries only for the purpose of fun.

I wanna start with the book's cover, so exact & eye-catchy that it perfectly resonates with the plotline. Book's title gives out that it must be a standard lovey-dovey romance (that's something I initially thought), but then you are in for a complete shock since it's based on a love tale, yes, but not anything you believe it is. The blurb that's crisp & engaging immediately grasps awareness & stimulates curiosity.

The whole scenario is very adorable & heartwarming amidst a profound sense of being. Once the reading begins, one comes in sync with everything that's running in the narrative. I particularly want to praise the author's words & literature language; smooth flowing & without any mistakes. At only 143 pages, not long-drawn & not short, the fluidity encourages its readers to enjoy the novel in one session.

The novel has three central actors & every character has their own powerful ideas that all are proud of. Each episode is more interesting than the earlier one & so it has one fixed to the end. I think the title is not only cast/plot-driven, but it's a decent amalgamation of both. The single shortcoming I observed was while bouncing past-present situations in a few scenes.

Overall, I would definitely suggest this modern storybook to everyone, particularly if you feel like lazing around beside a hot cup of tea/coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review