The Dark Chorus by Ashley Meggitt - Book Review (Blackthorn Book Tours)


Book: The Dark Chorus
Author: Ashley Megitt
Genre: Horror Suspense, Metaphysical Science Fiction
No. of Pages: 241
My Rating: 4.3 / 5 ⭐
Tour: Blackthorn Book Tours
Purchase Link: The Dark Chorus

My Review:

Trigger Warning: Explicit Violence, Ritual Killing

Never have I ever read a work based on soul restoration. I never foresaw that whenever I read one, it would have such an influence on me. The book is just wow! I would surely put it in one of the most enjoyable novels I have read this year. It gets out all the sentiments from its reader, passion, violence, misery, anxiety, joy. The writer has done the ideal amount of study on the subject & it begs attention from the readers.

Though the start was a tiny bit sluggish for me (I had to learn & understand various points as it's my first experience in this genre), the narrative later got interesting. I just couldn't part with it & completed it within a day. The novel-writing is bang-on & the few grammatical mistakes can simply be overlooked amidst such a solid & rare plot. The actors propel the narrative & unwind secrets on the way for the readers to examine.

The author so wonderfully explains even the bare everyday activities of personal life that I was completely in awe with it. If anyone desires to get out of their comfort reading zone, then this clearly is the one for you! Looking ahead to reading more dark fiction & stories from Ashley Meggitt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review