What Dreams We Had by Phill Featherstone - Book Review (Love Book Tours)


Book: What Dreams We Had
Author: Phill Featherstone
Publisher: Opitus Books
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Format: Mobi
No. of Pages: 241
Tour: Love Book Tours
My Rating: 3.1 / 5 ⭐
Amazon Link: What Dreams We Had

My Review:
What are dreams? Do they hold any hidden purpose that can be linked to our continuing experience? If yes, then how do we infer its significance? Can our behaviors/thoughts make any variation in how we think subconsciously through our dreams? After reading the novel, I query how my dreams must have been obtained from my actions (even though I don't retrieve them once I am up).

The title was part scary & part long for me. There were some genuinely great high periods & at times, I thought, why is the account getting crawled. A contemporary fiction, encompassing five youngsters barely out of school, was composed during the prevailing pandemic that gives you tiny creeps & a lot to reflect upon. The actors seem real-like as their characteristics are so very like most of the mates we have all had at one point.

The book's title tells the storyline pretty clearly, yet I didn't anticipate the twist. The aforementioned is my first work of the author & I perceived it as a pleasant read. I have heard a lot regarding his other titles & would definitely read it. Overall, the book is well-written, including an inventive plot & engaging characters.

Comments

  1. Hi Apoorva. Thanks for reading my book. I appreciate your time. I'm pleased you enjoyed parts of it, and that you clearly 'got' the dreams part (which some readers miss). Naturally I'm disappointed you could only give it 3 stars but I respect your opinion. Stay safe. phill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review