Overland by Ramcy Diek - Book Review


Book:
Overland

Author: Ramcy Diek

My Rating: 4.2 / 5 🌟

My Review:

Trigger Alert: physical exploitation, child abuse, brutality.

What a fabulous nail-biting suspense thriller by Ramcy! I really couldn't have my eyes off the narrative even for a second. She gives her audience to perceive the precise moods that the heroine Skyla passes through. I am sure this one is someday gonna be turned into a blockbuster film. This book has the potential to have you involved even if you are not reading it. Believe me, it took me a few days to let the novel wear off of me.

This novel is all-around hate, desire, rage, and passion. The only point I didn't actually get is why it's termed as a romantic suspense book. The romantic side simply helped the account deliver a genuine quality; but, there wasn't enough love. Additionally, the end appeared to be quite abrupt. I liked the book's cover; you get what it implies once you complete the narrative. Nevertheless, the blurb could have been changed a little.

This is my first novel of Ramcy & I wholly relished the plot.

Thank you, Book Sirens, Publisher Acorn Publications, Author Ramcy Diek for the e-copy of this book. All views stated are of my own & at my own discretion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking by Courtney Turcotte Bond - Book Review

Thunder On The Moor (#1) by Andrea Matthews - Love Book Tours - Book Review

Before He Kills (A Mackenzie White Mystery - Book 1) - Book Review